niedziela, 10 czerwca 2012

List do Host Family.

Witam was wszystkich po raz kolejny, to znowu ja : ) W końcu udało mi się trochę poprawić mój list do host rodzinki. Chciałabym wiedzieć co wy o tym sądzicie? Co poprawić? Nie jest ciut za długi ?

Dear future host family,

My name is Anna and I am 19 years old. I live in Łódź, the centre of Poland. I live on the outskirts of the city in a detached house. I live with my parents. I have really good relationship with them. My mother, Jolanta, works in a junior high school as a math teacher. I love her very much, she is very reliable and trustworthy, she is my best friend. My father, Grzegorz, is an engineer. He finished electrical engineering studies. Me and my dad perfectly understand each other due the fact that we have the same sense of humor, we love the same type of movies and music. I also have a brother and his name is Piotr. He is 27 years old and he works as a journalist in the capital city of Poland- Warsaw. Apart from my parents and brother, my family includes three animals. I have two sweet cats Zosia and Kajtek and one dog Shogun. Shogun is the most lovely dog I have ever met. Its breed is Akita Inu. He always wags his tail when he sees me.

I have a very active lifestyle. My daily schedule is very busy. Besides going to school I attend extra-curricular classes. I have got English and geography lessons few times a week. I also practice ballroom dancing. I have been dancing for almost 5 years, I train three hours six times a week. It is my life passion. Besides dance, I practice figure skating, mostly during the winter. I love doing spirals, spins or jumps. Figure skating is my additional way of spending my spare time. When I was younger I used to attend professional skating club but now I skate for myself, just for pleasure. My next big passion is horse riding. It gives me a lot of positive energy and joy. I love horses and I could spend all my time with them. I am also a big fan of winter sports, I love snowboarding and skiing. Me and my whole family always go to the mountains during winter breaks. When I have more free time, I like taking pictures, listening to music and hanging out with my friends. I am very sociable so I cannot imagine my life without other people.

What about my childcare experience? As I said I practice ballroom dance and my classes involve teaching children how to dance. I take an hour of these classes twice a week for three years. I have a group of twenty kids for whom I am responsible. I show them new dance steps and organize gymnastics and keep-fit classes. Seeing their progress and happiness from dance gives me lots of pleasure and satisfaction. I feel a strong connection with them. From September to the late June I teach them in regular classes. During the summer holidays I always go with them to dance camps where I am obliged to supervise children not only in the dance studio but all the time. It is a great form of spending free time and strengthening my bond with kids. Moreover, because I have been skating for a long time, I often teach youths how to skate properly. I regularly give skating lessons to a four-year-old Alicja. I love to see her smile during skating, I am sure she loves it. I also help my mother’s friends looking after their children. I often take care of my ex-teacher's three-year-old son Marek. She is very busy so I gladly help her. I love spending time with her son. She knows that she can always rely on me and that Marek is always safe and happy with me. I often take him for a walk, play with him in the sandpit, teach him how to ride a small, cute bike. We also do some arts and craft, we love to draw together and sing songs. My responsibilities consist of changing diapers and potty training, spoon feeding, preparing bottles with milk and meals, reading tales and putting to bed. I am very proud of my relationship with Marek. He doesn't treat me as a nanny, he treats me as a part of his family. He calls me auntie Ania. When he says that he makes me touched and brings tears to my eyes. I shall mention that I worked as a volunteer in a kindergarten. Me and my older supervisor were taking care of fifteen kids. It was a great experience. I had to have my eyes all over my head and watch the kids all the time. I organized there games, parties, prepared some competitions and trips. I also taught children some easy words in English. Furthermore, I helped my friend with his younger siblings Julia, Hubert and Mateusz. I had to supervise them during the outdoor activities such as biking, walking to the park, playing in the playground or swimming in the swimming pool. I also helped them with their homework.

Regarding to my driving license I took thirty compulsory driving hours and then I took ten extra lessons to improve my skills. Actually I am waiting for my driving license exam.

Coming to the household duties, I must sincerely admit that I never wriggle out of helping my mom or dad. Sometimes, when my mother comes late from the work I am responsible for preparing dinner. I love cooking, it makes me happy. However, preparing dinner is not everything. I usually dust, vacuum, make beds, do laundry, wash dishes, or take my dog for a walk.

I would like to be an au-pair because of a new experience I may gain from it. I have always wanted to visit United States, meet Americans and live with them for some time. It could be a great experience, full of joy and excitement. I could become more independent. What is more I could also improve my childcare and teaching skills and of course my english. It would fulfill my dreams. There is no better way of getting to know United States and the people than to stay with them for some time. I want to be an au-pair and I am highly convinced I am ready for it. I do believe that my stay with your family will be valuable for all of us. I will be doing my best to meet your expectations as an au-pair. I hope we will become friends or even almost a family!

Why should I become your au pair? I am responsible, reliable and affectionate. I have a big heart for children. I am a cheerful, hard-working, helpful and sociable girl. I love new experiences and I easily adapt to new environment.

I hope you could get to know me better from this letter. I am ready to get in touch with you at any time if you need some more information. Please do not hesitate and contact me!

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Anna.


Na koniec kilka zdjęć z mojej aplikacji.























trzymajcie się, buziaki!

7 komentarzy:

  1. Super zdjęcia! Na pewno szybko znajdziesz rodzinkę :) Na kiedy planujesz wyjazd? A jeśli chodzi o list to według mnie im więcej informacji tym lepiej, wiec nie przejmuj sie, ze jest dlugi ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. wyjazd planuję na wrzesień/październik. No właśnie nie wiem, czy tak szybko znajdę rodzinkę, bo egzamin z prawka mam dopiero 4 lipca, a nie liczę na to że go zdam za pierwszym razem.. wszystko może przeciągnąć się przez to prawko. Haha dziękuję, ale to tylko kilka zdjęć, mam ich znacznie więcej :) i muszę się pochwalić również, że mam już Au Pair Video, zastanawiam się czy je tutaj wstawiać :)

      Usuń
    2. Tutaj link do mojego video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX1C3S4fQQM :)) Jakość nie najlepsza, ale mam nadzieję, że się spodoba :D I chętnie zobaczę też Twoje więc wstawiaj jak najbardziej ;D Dużo zależy od szczęścia i dobrego dnia egzaminatora -.-

      Usuń
    3. Ja moje już mam ale zastanawiam się jeszcze nad jego ulepszaniem i dograniem większej partii z dziećmi :D dlatego jeszcze nie jestem pewna czy już je tutaj wstawiać czy pozniej :) jak na razie widziały je Kasia W. i Angela ze względu na to, że wstawiłam na facebooku , hihihi :) a twój filmik super! słodkie dzieciaczki. zazdroszcze ,że twoje video trwa 3 minuty, to wręcz idealnie.. mój jak na razie ma z 4 minuty i za mało na nim dzieci i teraz dogrywam nadal kolejne partie.. i już mnie to przeraża bo wychodzi na to ze bedzie miał z 6 minut a ja nie lubie takich przydługich filmów ;/ masakra!!

      Usuń
  2. List w sumie ciekawy, ale jak się patrzy na niego to jest taki dłuuugi w nieskończoność :)
    Ja też myślę, nad wyjazdem w październiku, ale wiem jak to jest zdawać prawko, ale nie możesz się poddawać, bo oni mają limit, żeby nie przepuszczać ludzi, żebyb ich oblać, więc się nie załamuj :) ale widać, że bardzo chcesz jechać i jesteś zdeterminowana, więc na pewno dopniesz swego!
    ooo i suoper zdjęcia, idealne do aplikacji!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. bardzo dziękuję! :* Zdaję sobie z tego sprawę, że list ciut przydługi, ale kurde tyle razy próbowałam go skrócić, no i nie mogę no. Nie mogę się zmusić do wywalenia choćby jednego zdania, hahaha :)

      Usuń
  3. Od początku robię tak samo.. jak pisze notkę to w pasku narzędzi mam funkcje 'wstaw film' i tam zaznaczam, że z portalu youtube ;P wpisuję tytuł i już ;P

    OdpowiedzUsuń